Drinks are toted in Stainless Steel cups. Our drinks of choice are organic milk or watered-down organic juice. We live in a hot place, so I usually pop in an ice cube or two during the summer months.
Over time, a few snacks have emerged as favorites:
- hummus and crackers
- organic wheat crackers, solo
- raisins (sometimes with peanuts mixed in)
- home-popped popcorn
- cheese and crackers
- fresh organic grapes, strawberries or apple slices
- Health Valley cereal bars - my kids' favorites are the blueberry, strawberry and apple cobbler cereal bars - we plow through boxes of these!
- home-baked mini muffins (I'll post a few great recipes for these soon)
- and occasionally as a special treat for afternoon snack, a few cookies (my kids LOVE Health Valley vanilla flavored sandwich cookies - they are ridiculously good)